NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Moda Blockheads - Block #31

Dot Dash
by Lynne of Kansas Troubles


To download Lynne's pattern click here.

I just got back from Golden, Colorado filming 
a series of lessons on Needleturn Appliqué.

As I really don't like flying,  I drove,  so
 this is going to be very short.

It went well - I had a great time 
and
I am very tired.

Lets go see what the other designers did with Lynne's block.



Have a great week ladies and meet me back here next Wednesday for Week #32 of the Moda Blockheads BOW.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to watch your lessons on needle turn. I'm warming to the idea of learning it, I just need to get pushed over the edge into doing it!!! I'd love if you'd post on your website when and where these lessons will be available. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the new tutorials. I just wish I could learn to do a decent job on my pieced stars.

    ReplyDelete